Due to high demand and reports from parents of frantic registration nights over the past few years, we've decided to try a Lottery system in 2015 in hopes of providing a more efficient and stress-free registration process for everyone. All of the details are listed below. FYI- After the lottery deadline, 'enrollment requests' will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis for any remaining spots or for the wait list.
- Submit an "Enrollment Request" for your child anytime between March 2nd-8th (Mon-Sun).
- The date and time you submit your 'enrollment request' (during the March 2nd-8th time period) does not affect your chances in the lottery.
- Use the appropriate link in the "Registration Center" (side-bar) to submit an 'enrollment request'.
- No deposits are required to submit an 'enrollment request', however, your credit card information will be collected at that time.
- The lottery will take place on March 9/10 (Mon/Tues).
- Athletes who receive a spot will automatically be registered for camp and notified no later than March 13th.
- Once registered, your credit card will be charged for the deposit and you will be contacted via email with details of your child's camp session.
- The lottery will be "weighted" based on the number of years, as a family, that you have attended ELITEAM (since 2009).
- If you're flexible with dates, you may submit an 'enrollment request' for multiple camps, however, athletes who secure a spot will be registered for one session only. (There will be an area to indicate your child's 1st and 2nd choice preferences for camp.)
- Sibling/Friend Request- In an effort to accommodate family and friend requests during the lottery process, you will see a section marked "Sibling/Friend Request". In this section, you will be able to list the name of one friend or sibling. However, please note the following:
- 1. The sibling/friend request MUST be mutual.
- 2. If a friend is listed, they must list the SAME camp preference(s).
- 3. If a sibling is listed, it is ok to have different camp preferences. (Ex. one child would like to attend a Europa Cup camp, but your other child would like to attend a World Cup.)
- 15% of the spots in each camp will be reserved for new families. If you are a new family and do not get into camp via this preliminary lottery, your child will be added into the "regular" lottery.
- After the lottery deadline, 'enrollment requests' will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis for any remaining spots or for the wait list.
- No deposits are required to make an 'enrollment request'. However, your credit card information will be collected at that time. Your card will ONLY be charged a deposit fee if your child receives a spot in one of the camps.
- Deposits are $250. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. The one exception to that policy is the March 20th 'option to decline' deadline listed above.
- If your child does not receive a spot (or get into their first choice camp), they will be placed on the appropriate wait list(s).
- The order of the wait lists will be determined by a lottery too. This applies only to those who submit an 'enrollment request" between March 2nd-8th. Beyond that, campers will be placed on the wait lists based on the order in which they are received.
- Campers who land on the wait list will be notified via email by March 13th.
- After completion of the lottery, the wait lists will be temporarily posted on the ELITEAM website so families can see where they sit on the list.
For more information about the Wait Lists, click here.
The balance of your child's tuition will automatically be charged to your account on June 1st. If we do not receive payment, or hear from you by June 1st to let us know when to expect payment, we will assume that your plans have changed. We will cancel your camp reservation and register the first child on the waiting list. (Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Discover cards accepted. Sorry, no checks.)
Waiting List Policy:
When all openings have been filled, applicants’ names are placed on separate lists for boys and girls, by session, in the order in which they are received. You can add your child's name to the wait list via the Registration link. There is no fee to be on the Wait List. It is ok to add your child's name to multiple Wait Lists. For more information about the Wait Lists, click here.