Due to high demand for camp spots over the past few years, and in an effort to find a more efficient and stress-free registration process for all, we've decided to try a lottery system this year. Here's how it will work:
- Submit an "Enrollment Request" for your child anytime between March 2nd-8th (Mon-Sun).
- The date and time you submit your 'enrollment request' (during the March 2nd-8th time period) does not affect your chances in the lottery.
- The link to submit an 'enrollment request' will be posted on ELITEAM's home page.
- No deposits are required to submit an 'enrollment request', however, your credit card information will be collected at that time.
- The lottery will take place on March 9/10 (Mon/Tues).
- Athletes who receive a spot will automatically be registered for camp and notified no later than March 13th.
- Once registered, your credit card will be charged for the deposit and you will be contacted via email with details of your child's camp session.
- If, for any reason, you would prefer to decline that spot (ex. a sibling or friend did not get into the same camp), you may cancel the registration by Friday, March 20th and receive a full refund of your deposit. Contact ELITEAM via email to decline.
- The lottery will be "weighted" based on the number of years, as a family, that you have attended ELITEAM (since 2009).
- If you're flexible with dates, you may submit an 'enrollment request' for multiple camps, however, athletes who secure a spot will be registered for one session only. (There will be an area to select your child's first choice preference for camp.)
- We will do our best to accommodate family and friend requests. During the 'enrollment request' process, there will be an area to request one sibling or friend. If we pull your child's name in the lottery, we will automatically pull your child's sibling/friend too. However, in order for this to happen, the sibling/friend request MUST BE MUTUAL and the sibling/friend must list the same first and second choice camp preferences.
- 15% of the spots in each camp will be reserved for new families. If you are a new family and do not get into camp via this preliminary lottery, your child will be added into the "regular" lottery.
- Since we are not offering any camps in Park City this year, 10 spots (total) will also be reserved for prior PC ELITEAM athletes. However, those families must contact us by Feb 20th to pre-register.
- After the lottery deadline, 'enrollment requests' will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis for any openings or for our wait list.
- No deposits are required to make an 'enrollment request'. However, your credit card information will be collected at that time. Your card will ONLY be charged a deposit fee if your child receives a spot in one of the camps.
- Deposits are $250. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. The one exception to that policy is the March 20th 'option to decline' deadline listed above.
- If your child does not receive a spot, they will be placed on the appropriate wait list(s).
- The order of the wait lists will be determined by a lottery too. This applies only to those who submit an 'enrollment request" between March 2nd-8th. Beyond that, campers will be placed on the wait lists based on the order in which they are received.
- Campers who land on the wait list will be notified via email by March 13th.
- After completion of the lottery, the wait lists will be temporarily posted on the ELITEAM website so families can see where they sit on the list.
- For more information about the Wait Lists, click here.
The balance of your child's tuition will automatically be charged to your account on June 1st. If we do not receive payment, or hear from you by June 1st to let us know when to expect payment, we will assume that your plans have changed. We will cancel your camp reservation and register the first child on the waiting list. (Visa, Mastercard, Amex & Discover cards accepted. Sorry, no checks.)
Waiting List Policy:
When all openings have been filled, applicants’ names are placed on separate lists for boys and girls, by session, in the order in which they are received. You can add your child's name to the wait list via the Registration link. There is no fee to be on the Wait List. It is ok to add your child's name to mulitple Wait Lists. For more information about the Wait Lists, click here.